Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

Soap Spoof (Part 2)

Simon: Now that your back, having been on the run in Europe we’ve got sorting to do.
Mark: What kind of sorting?
Simon: Well after you left, I had some problems of my own. I lost the family business in a game of poker after Conan cheated me out of all my money but I didn’t know that until after he had the business. Now that your back we can hit him where it really hurts.
Mark: What financially?
Simon: Nah in the balls.
Mark: Just like old times bruv. Let’s CRACK SOME SKULLS!
Simon: (PAUSE) nah let’s crack some balls.

(Each part is a scene)

Comments:
Ooh, it was kinda good. Remember that a pause should be listed as a 'dramatic pause'. You'll see this kind of acting mostly in bad soaps like Footballers Wives and lame US Import soaps like General Hospital. Joey referred to it in Friends as 'smell the fart acting'

Balls
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?