Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Project DW

For copyright reasons I have changed the names of this script I have written for a popular television programme. The characters are D (a male alien who looks like a human) and R (his feisty sidekick)

Scene 1: Inside Blue Police Box which travels in time
Chaos on board, D and R are thrown about the ship but are clearly enjoying themselves as the Blue Police Box travels on a cosmic shock wave back to Earth.
R:
I think I feel sick
D:
So do I but I’m not thinking about it
R:
How long until we come off this wave?
D:
About 17 seconds
There is a sudden jolt and the motion stops.
R: laughing on the floor
That was a short 17 seconds
D:
That wasn’t seventeen seconds
R:
Your watch must be out
D:
My time keeping is perfect, thank you very much
R:
You’re always out of time
D:
That’s not right, we’ve crashed
Rose: sarcastically
Really?
D:
Yeh really that’s not right
R:
You’re not much of a driver are you?
D:
Oi! It’s not my fault we’ve crashed into something very large and very out of place.
R:
Oh come on, we had plenty of space, we’re surrounded by space. Only you could crash into something in the middle of space.
D:
That’s just it, there’s nothing to crash into, its empty space, yet we crashed into something
R:
What? The moon? Don’t tell me you’ve crash into the moon
D:
The moon should be on the dark side of the earth, I’m of it sure, I checked it. I’m going to take a look outside.
R:
Anything up?
D: smiling
Hopefully

Title sequence

The D opens the Blue Police Box door and sees nothing but stars. There is a huge draft. He is nearly thrown out as the air is sucked out of the Blue Police Box, R clings on to the console, the D clings onto the door before dragging himself inside and closing the door.

D:
Sorry about the draft
R:
What was that all about?
D:
We appear to have crashed into the moon.
R:
But isn’t the moon supposed to be on the dark side of the earth?
D:
It’s supposed to be, but it doesn’t appear to be, does it?
R: No, so what are we going to do?

Comments:
GOODNESS! What shall happen next?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?